So for those of you that live in New York City or have spent some time here, you understand how awesome the subway is. Well that is until last Sunday. What happened you Ask? Some homeless guy got down into the employee only area of the subway inner structure and started a small fire to keep himself warm. Long story short it took out the electrical system for the C train. What dose this mean? Well now all the people that ride the C train are forced to ride the A and E train! That’s 10,000 more people a day on the E and A. Now I have to cram into the E train with billion people everyday. I think we all learned a lesson here! SPACE HEATERS FOR THE HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!