Hello old friend…..
Yes, I’ve neglected you, and for good reason some might say. Since my last post in 2015, the internet has changed a lot. Instagram has become my main source of maintaining a fake sense of self importance. That said personal blogs became just too cumbersome for people to care about. It’s too much effort on both ends. Me to write and you to point your browser at.
The other day it came to my attention that this blog had fallen off the internet. That was a step too far even for this absent blog owner. So, last weekend I took the effortless steps to contact my server host and get things straightened out. That lands us here, at a cross roads. Is it so out of fashion that it is time to start this old, tired and pointless blog back up? Maybe, lets start with a short update to see.
Since the last post circa 2015:
- The van has been almost fully restored
- Kate and I took a Grand Canyon road trip in the van.
- We bought a house and moved to West Orange NJ
- I still have the same job
- Kate is still at Eileen Fisher
- I’m still bald
- We still have buttfuzz (the cat)
- Had a van project Kickstarter fail called Campskills.
That about it, certainly some big things in there and many posts that will never be realized, but that’s alright. I kinda mirrors my life in a way. Things just got too busy for me to embrace them and so they tend to fade a bit.
Here are a couple of photos to prove it.